Thursday, November 3, 2011

Right in the mouth!

So...little Miss Violet enjoys being swooped up into the air and brought down slowly making some kind of noise...or even while just smiling up at her.  She is also going through a major spit up phase.....you can see where this is going.....last night, I am obliging her by bringing her into the air when I hear that terrible sound...you know the one I am talking about.  I swear that would make the best alarm clock sound in the world.  Parents will start hearing that and hop out of bed to get out of the way....but I digress.  So...there we are on the couch and I have just lifted her up when I hear the sound and before I have time to react....KABLOWLY....a huge string of spit out falls out of her mouth and right into my smiling one.  Once the shock wore off, I realized how truly disgusting it was and wondered how Violet can sit idly...and sometimes even happily....with the after residue of her spit up without gagging.

So...I am sorry to say Violet that the days of the swooping up into the air are over until you are out of this spitting up every second phase!

No comments:

Post a Comment